Saturday, April 7, 2007

About me

My name is Mohammad Al Hammadi. I was born in Selah in 1984 so now I’m 23 years old. I was married about three years ago and I have a daughter. I worked for about two years at ADMA OPCO and now I’m sponsored in ADMC (Abu Dhabi Men’s College) to study Higher Diploma.

I grew up in Selah and 4 years ago we changed the location from Selah to Al Bahia. I’m living in a villa with my family; it is white and it is quite big. It is about 500 meters from the sea. I plan to buy and to live in my own villa in the future.

My favorite sports are swimming and fishing. I sometimes go to the sea for swimming at the weekend with my friends and often go to swimming pools. I like fishing because it reminds me of when it was one of the main jobs before in the Arabian Gulf.

No comments: